Monday, October 6, 2008

Avoiding...


I'm avoiding doing work...

New favorite song: Who knows? Natasha Bedingfield, Pocketful of Sunshine. Listen somewhere some how and you will love it.

This weekend my friend Julie and I went and saw the Broadway show Grease and it was horrible!! I didn't think that broadway produced bad shows but apparently they do. There was no energy, the actors were just actors, they weren't their characters, and we couldn't hear the music sometimes and there was just no power!! It was quite disappointing as I had a major obsession with Grease and Titanic in 6th grade. I was excited to see all of my dreams of Danny Zucko come true in real life : ) oh well.

Ummm... life is good. Midterms are going to start hitting pretty soon and all of the various projects and whatnot so I think my life is about to get real sucky. But this week I arranged to go into my internship on Wednesday instead of Friday and since Monday is Columbus day which I have off I totally have a week long break from my internship! wahoo! super excited for that. Sometimes it makes me sad that in less than 9 months I have to be a real adult and go to work every single day for the rest of my life. sigh, oh life. It never stops does it?

No comments: