Daddio and me on top of the Empire State building (I hadn't been up yet!)
We attended a Yankee game which the Yanks won of course!
Mom and Dad
I attended the LDS temple for the first time : )
Accompanied by my parents, Dan, future mom-in-law, and oodles of wonderful amigas!
On Sunday after church (after the fam-bam had left) We all hiked through the Cloisters in the rain. Dan and I accidentally took a cheesy engagement photo.
I was trying to get a group picture and Rachel was the only one paying attention
And Dan decided to display his wonderfully round bum. Our children are going to have such a hard time finding pants that fit...
And the group Ben (Julie's brother), Julie Mack-a-doodle, Danny Boy and Raquelita.
Last week was crazy, but I'm so grateful that my family was able to come out and support me in my graduation. And I'm so glad I got to go through the temple surrounded by so much family and great friends! It was a big growing up week, I just hope I can fit into the giant shoes I now have to fill!
No comments:
Post a Comment