Two posts in one day! Whew! That's what happens when you get up at 5am to go to the gym! So last week some time, Mom and I were packing up my room and we found her wedding dress. So of course I tried it on. Let me just say that 1. my mom was a bit smaller than me when she got married at age 18 and 2. We have rather different tastes in wedding dresses (hers drips with pearls and sparkly things. I'd like to think mine is a bit more subtle, though it does have lace and sparkles...and it will definitely not have the 80's sleeves...)
2 comments:
How fun is that, Madison?! And I love that you did 2 posts in 1 day. Not having a job, you are making my blog stalker days more fulfilling...hahha.
You are a fantastic model! I love you and miss you and am so excited to see you come back as a married woman!!!!!! ;) And I'm proud of you for getting up and going to the gym. :) You rock.
Post a Comment