This weekend was amazing. Out of this world perfect. There was a heat wave in NYC and we had already planned to go out to Long Island and do some beach relaxation with our amigos the Doctors Hansen. On Friday we met up around mid-day and used a rental car to get the heck out of the concrete jungle, cause it was dang hot! We went straight to Jones Beach and it was breezey and cool, perfect for laying out. Then we went back to the parking lot to begin our tailgating before the Sublime and 311 concert.
Dan had seen this little grill at Rite Aid and immediately became intrigued. So intrigued he insisted on buying it to try it out.

Surprisingly it worked! Check out those manly men with their ity bity cutesy wootsy grill : )

Ashley and I stood around (cause we didn't think to bring chair to tailgate--smart I know) and waited for some grub.

Then we went to the Sublime/311 concert. The venue was really cool. The stage was built up out over the water and was breezey also.

The doctors

The social servants

Then 311 got ready to come on. I thought everyone had been smoking pot during Sublime, but once 311 came on... woooooooweeeee!

Dan was thoroughly enjoying everyone's attempt to hot box the open air theater

It was a fun throw back to high school kind of concert

Good times with good friends!
1 comment:
I love your pics! What an amazingly perfect weekend!!!
Post a Comment