So this week, Julie got me and two other girls some tickets to the Martha Stewart show. Basically it was awesome to go on a TV set and see it all happen. The most awesome part: listening to artists such as Lady Gaga or Usher or Madonna during the commercial breaks in order to get the audience "hyped up." The problem with this logic is that the audience other than Julie and myself and the other two gals is well over 40. And it's Martha Stewart. Who knew she was so hip!
Here's Martha herself and our hilarious MC man. I think he loved our little group because we were dancin and getting into the music (because it was awesome, loved that DJ!)
Today was reeeeeeeally nice weather. It was in the mid 50's. Which is heavenly after the 20's we enjoy here. So Dan and I went to take a walk along the beach. Too bad everyone else had the same idea so it was super crowded. And too bad it was suuuuuper windy to mess up the whole amazingly warm thing. I didn't have enough outerwear to deal with the winds sweeping across the water so we went and walked around a rich neighborhood close by instead.
Big pimpin with our sunglasses. Mine make all of the green stoplights look blue. It's crazy!
My new dream house. I can just imagine sitting outside on the porch rockers, sipping lemonade watching the kids run around. Sigh. I wish!
I love going on walks with my beau : )
Overall it was a pretty nice week/weekend. I got to do some fun things and I got to take some nice pictures. If anyone is dying to watch the Martha Stewart episode I'm in, it's showing tomorrow, Monday February 9th. And I will definitely be in it, I'm dead center, wearing a bright pink sweater. I look smashing : )
Hope you all have a good week!
Loves from M.
2 comments:
I can't believe you were on Martha Stewart! Jealous. :)
P.S. I got your save the date card.
P.P.S. I love you!
Oh, Madison. i love your blog. I see you all the time and I still find it so informative :). I guess I have to step mine up a bit....yea, we'll see.
Post a Comment