Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The newest member of the Thomson Clan

Introducing Fitzwilliam "Fitz" Thomson!
He's a miniature Dachshund
And has red hair with a cream chest
And gorgeous baby blues!
He is oh so cute!
And trying to get used to having left his mama and brothers for the first time and going out into the big world. He was shaking the whole cab ride home and when he first got to our apartment. He still hasn't eaten but did eat a couple of treats. He's getting pretty good at running between Dan and I when we call him and hasn't barked yet but does start whimpering pretty pathetically. I just want to snuggle him up and make him feel safe.

Yay for leaving crappy jobs and getting a new cutie pie in our lives : ) so much goodness coming along after so much yucky!

3 comments:

Young People in Love said...

PUUUUUUUUUPPY! Maybe this will help Chas see how much we really should get one too :)

Rachel said...

Wow, we have a lot to catch up on. Congrats on Fitz and firing your job. :) Question: are you planning on carrying him in your purse? Some girl came to dinner with her dog in her bag the other day... Love you much.

Joanna Galbraith said...

Oh, he is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Good for you for quitting your job...I know that must have taken a lot of guts.