Friday, February 5, 2010

I want, I want, I want

I have been having some major "I want to go do some heavy duty shopping to make me feel better" thoughts floating around. I've resisted thus far mostly because we live near no major shopping areas, I work in a ghetto shopping area, and I'm more able to resist spending ridiculous amounts of money online than in store. I don't know why, I think it has something to do with having to pay for shipping and what if it comes messed up and I have to return it...etc. etc.

But these are some of my wants right now.
A cute pink ipod shuffle to accompany me on my half marathon, engraved with the date and mileage of course (I know running for 13.1 miles isn't a big deal to some people but being a person who has only ever run a 5K at the very most in one sitting... it's a big freakin deal!)
buying oodles and oodles of tights and lots of fun colors (most of which I will probably never wear because I have to be all professional and ish)
Getting this sexy candle for Valentine's day. It sounds like it would smell sooooo good and if the pioneer woman says it's yummy, then it's gotta be right?

I've also been pining away for a dslr camera. Looking up used ones on amazon, reading reviews... I want one!

Anyways. Random whiny post. Maybe I'll go shopping this weekend and feel better : )

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Call me if you go shopping! I need to get some more clothes for work!