Sometimes I have a hard time remembering that Dan does sweet things for me. I get in one of those horribly mean moods where he can do no good. Like last night. I wasn't very nice to him, and I knew I was doing it and I knew there was absolutely no good reason and he knew it too. Then right before bed I looked at my blog to see if there was anyone I could stalk and I saw my post from Thursday. A day ago about how wonderful he is and the sweet things he does. And I thought, "Maddie, you're lame sauce."
Dan is a self professed hater of scheduled tender times like Valentine's day and probably in July our anniversary (just because I'll hype it up to an unattainable level and he'll try and make me be a little realistic but I don't like people stomping on my fairy land parade! Especially when I know I'm wrong, gosh darn it!). I know this fact and yet still when those tender times come around and he doesn't talk at all about what we're doing and he gets that uber annoyed look on his face when I bring it up, I get my panties in a twist and then have one of those nights were I'm just a meanie to him, the poor boy.
But at least this time I had proof on here that even during this past week, he's done at least two cute/sweet/nice things for me without any prompting. Now aren't those unplanned, unasked for cute/sweet/nice things so much better than the forced nature of scheduled tender times? uh, that would be a definite yes!

No comments:
Post a Comment